As I write on in this little digital space of mine and blog about more stuffs, I see more and more negative comments here and then on the ‘quality’ of my posts. I do appreciate constructive criticism but some comments leave me scratching my head and wondering if I am unknowingly paid to write for you or something.
So these are the terms & conditions of krisandro.com
1. If you haven’t notice, my tagline reads “Life is a Joke, Laugh at it!!!” If you come here expecting to read about serious stuffs, I suggest you try the newspaper instead.
2. Most of the time, I relate my life experience with a little exaggeration thrown in to make it humorous. If you can’t differentiate between fact and fiction from the tone of my writing, I really cannot help you.
3. I know I get tomorrow-ed frequently and any would think that I submit my entries very frequently and sleep with the editors at tomorrow.sg but unfortunately out of the many articles that were featured, only two were submitted by me and no, I don’t sleep with the editors.
4. If you see any material or pictures that are owned by you and you don’t like it that I actually credited you, go ahead and ask me to remove it via comments or email.
5. If you don’t like my blog, don’t read. If you don’t like my blog and wants to suggest something, comment.
6. I don’t delete comments unless it is spam. So go ahead and curse me if you want to, but do not come to my blog and start scolding somebody else. It makes you look stupid. And refer to #4
7. If you see any material or pictures that are owned by you and you don’t like it that I actually credited you, go ahead and ask me to remove it via comments or email. No hard feelings.
8. If you think a person that I am talking about sounds like you and there is NO WAY that is anybody else…. Yep…